Quran Interactive Recitations - Click below

Thursday, October 7, 2010

[shia_strength] The Islam info box

 


                        IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

!!..Assalam-0-Alikum..!!

The Islam info box

Friday, 8 October 2010                                     28  Shawwal 1431

Bismilla  Hirrahma Nirraheem                     

 

       In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

As-salamu alaikum wa Rahmatullahe wa Barakatahu

                                                 

I would like all of you to please send me requests for reciting the sura-e-fatiha
for all the relatives that have passed away. For that you would be kindly
requested to pay hadiya towards it which will all be donated to the Masjid.
You pay as much as you like.
You can also donate any other money towards the Masjid.
You can e mail me for further details.

                                                        *   *   *   *   *

Sura-e-Fatiha

 

Please recite Sura-e-Fatiha for the following people.

 

Ghulam Kubra, Gulzar and Zakia Sherazi

 

And for all the Muslims that have passed away.

 

The Holy Month of Ramadhan
 

" O you who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you
 as it was prescribed to those before you,
that ye may (learn) self-restraint "

" It is incumbent upon you to seek forgiveness and supplicate excessively, i

n the month of Ramadhan.  As for the supplication,

by means of it the calamities are warded off from you and as for the seeking for forgiveness,

it erases away your sins ."

Story.

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim

 

Wealth in the Empty Hands
As an example an incident is quoted from the book "Faraz Baadashshuda": 
A rich businessman says, 'I was travelling for Hajj and had 3000 dinars
and gold and silver ornaments with me. I had tied them up in a bag
attached to my cummerbund. But I dropped this bag when I went to answer
the call of nature. I had proceeded many miles further, when I realized
my bag was missing. I had a lot of wealth so I did not find it imperative
to go back and look for my money nor was it possible to return. When I
came back to my native place one calamity upon another befell me. Gradually
all my wealth disappeared. My public respect began to change into shame.
Due to embarrassment before friends, gossip of the enemies and further
destitution I was compelled to leave my native village. During this journey
I spent a night in a hamlet. At this time, all the money I had was one-sixth
of a silver coin. It was a dark, rainy night. I took my wife to a cheap hostel
for the night. All of a sudden my wife began  to have labour pains and a child
was born. My wife said that she needed something to eat, otherwise she may
starve to death. I took the small silver coin and knocked at the door of a
vegetable seller. After repeated requests he opened the door. I explained to
him my circumstances and gave him the coin. He brought some curd and ghee in an
earthen bowl. As I turned back and walked a few paces, I slipped and the earthen
bowl dropped from my hands and broke. I was struck with grief and could not
control myself. I began to slap my face and yelled loudly. The window of a nearby
house opened and someone enquired as to who I was and why was I creating a din
and disturbing the neighbourhood. I explained my circumstances in brief and added
that I, my wife and the child were starving of hunger, and this misfortune has
befallen me. The man asked, "Is your hue and cry only for a piece of silver." 'No',
I said, "I had never been so miserly." Then I told him about the year when I had
lost my bag  of 3000 dinars and ornaments. He asked me if there were any
distinguishing marks on my moneybag. I thought he was trying to fool me, so I
protested. But he insisted and I told him. Then he called me in his house and sent
his slave to get my wife and child. The slave returned with my wife and child, and
our host put us up for the night. In the morning he gave some dinars and said that
till my wife recovers, we must stay in his house. Ten days passed in this manner.
Everyday he used to give us some dinars. Then one day he asked me about my profession.
When I told him that I was an expert trader, he gave me some money and told me to
start a business. After conducting the business for some months, I offered him his
share of the profits. He went into the other room and returned with the moneybag that
I had lost years ago. I was overjoyed to see it and became unconscious due to the
excitement. I thanked Allah and returned to my native village. Gradually my economic
conditions began to change and once more I was a rich man.
" It may be that you dislike a thing while it is good for you, maybe that you love 
a thing while it is evil for you."
(Surah Baqarah 2:216). 
 
"Allah brings about ease after difficulty." 
(Surah Talaq 65:7)
 

************************************************************************

Duas

                                                     

ALLAH , I ask You to Bless my friends, relatives and those that

I care for deeply, those who are reading this right now. Show them

a new revelation of your love and power.  

O'ALLAH , I ask You to strengthen their IMAAN  at this very moment.

Where there is pain, give them  
SALAAM  and REHMAT. Where

there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace.

Where there is need, give them abundantly. Bless their homes,

families, finances, their goings and their comings.   "AMEEN"

Benefits

O Allah, bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad.

Holy Prophet (s.a.w.). Says :
Most intellectual of man is he remembers the death most.

  

                        *          *          *          *          *

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
 INNA LILLAAHI WA INNA ILAIHI RAAJIUUN
"To Allah We belong, and to Him is our return". (Al-Baqarah 2:156)
ALLAH (S.W.T) SAYS IN THE HOLY QURAN,
"KULLU NAFSIN DHAAIQATUL MAUT"
"EVERY SOUL WILL TASTE OF DEATH" (185) 

                                           *     *     *     *     *

Note

Please do let me know if whenever I forget to send you

the free weekly Islam info box. I will try to send you

all kinds of info. If you do find anything at all wrong

than please let me know straight away.

 

Remember us in your Duas and pray for all our Marhumins

Wishing Your Days Be Filled With Happiness, Peace And Good Health
•,¸,.•´ (¨`·.·´¨) *Always * •,¸,.•´ `·.¸
(¨`·.·´¨) *Keep* •,¸,.•´ (¨`·.·´¨)¸.·´ *Smiling !
* Sweet Akmal

iltemase Dua'a

 Akmal Kazmi

                       Akmal Services

Akmal A to Z Shop  at           www.akmalatozshop.my-e-shop.com

Driving school + more  at       www.akmal3.co.uk

Photos for all occasions at      www.nadiaphotography.co.uk  

My Blog spot page                  http://akmalinfobox.blogspot.com/  

 

 

            *          *          *          *          *

If you do not wish to receive further such emails,

please send reply with the word unsubscribe.

You will receive no further emails from The Islam info box.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:

Trying To Build Society based on Peace and Justice
The one who love Imam e zaman(a.t.f.s) must be prepared to struggle and
labour his self, his pen and his wealth in the way of Imam e
zaman(a.t.f.s)
I remember the words of Imam (a.s), that we are responsible for the
duty, and not for the result. A warm smile washes away the tension of
confusion, as I thank Allah for the presence of my friend, whom Allah
may protect, and guide
IMAM E ZAMANA (a.f.t.s) Bless you And All Your Family those help others
and learn islam.
Syed Mohamad Masoom Abidi
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive