Quran Interactive Recitations - Click below

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

[shia_strength] Hadith of the Day - Two Weighty Things

 





It is narrated by Salabi in his Tafseer (one of the most renowned Tafseer of the Ahle Sunnah) regarding the verse ? "And hold fast by the rope of Allah all together…" (Surah Ale Imran, Verse 103)

The Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a.) said :
O people surely I leave behind you two weighty things, two caliphs, if you take both of them you will never be deviated after me. One of them is greater than the other ? the Book of Allah which is a rope extended between the heavens and the earth. And my progeny, my Ahle Bait. Know that they shall not separate until they meet me at the Pond.
Behaar al-Anwaar v 23 p 117
 






--
www.seratonline.com
The Path of Ahle Bait (a.s.)

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive