Quran Interactive Recitations - Click below

Friday, January 15, 2010

[MahdiUniteMuslims] France imposes £700 fines for wearing Burkas/niqabs

 

Women who wear burkas and niqabs on the street in France face fines of £700 (anti-islam/islamophobe)

By Daily Mail Reporter - 08th January 2010

Women who wear Islamic veils in public in France face a £700 fine under strict new laws being proposed.

The amount could be doubled for Muslim men who force female members of their family to cover their faces.

Jean-Francois Cope, president of Nicolas Sarkozy's ruling UMP Party, said the legislation was intended to protect the 'dignity' and 'security' of women.

He is set to file the draft law in the National Assembly after Mr Sarkozy said veils were 'not welcome' because they intimidated non-Muslims.

'We want a ban in public areas,' said Mr Cope, making it clear the veil would not be allowed in public buildings, or on the streets of France, home to five million Muslims.

He added: 'The wearing of the burka will be subject to a fine, probably of 750 euros'.

The fine would apply to 'all people on the public street whose face is entirely covered'.

Mr Sarkozy has called burkas 'a sign of subservience that imprison women', while immigration minister Eric Besson described them as 'an affront to national identity'.
 

 
Allah's Apostle (salla lahu alayhe wa salaam) said:  Allah said: 'I will declare war against him who shows hostility to a pious worshipper of Mine. And the most beloved things with which My slave comes nearer to Me, is what I have enjoined upon him; and My slave keeps on coming closer to Me through performing Nawafil (praying or doing extra deeds besides what is obligatory) till I love him, so I become his sense of hearing with which he hears, and his sense of sight with which he sees, and his hand with which he grips, and his leg with which he walks; and if he asks Me, I will give him, and if he asks My protection (Refuge), I will protect him; (i.e. give him My Refuge) and I do not hesitate to do anything as I hesitate to take the soul of the believer, for he hates death, and I hate to disappoint him."  
[Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 76, Number 509], Hadith Qudsi 25

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive