Quran Interactive Recitations - Click below

Friday, December 10, 2010

[shia_strength] The Islam info box [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from akmal kazmi included below]


                        IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

!!..Assalam-0-Alikum..!!

The Islam info box

Friday, 10 December 2010                                       4 Muharram 1432

Bismilla  Hirrahma Nirraheem                     

 

       In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

As-salamu alaikum wa Rahmatullahe wa Barakatahu

                                                 

New Masjid in Luton Building fund update
                                  ******  MASHALLAH  ******
More and more people are donating
Another £1.1 Million required.
Please help to keep the ball rolling.
Send your donations to our building fund account details below:-

Barclays bank
Account name is   Masjid e Ali
Sort code is           20-53-30
Account nos is      40625515

Jazakalla

I would like all of you to please send me requests for reciting the sura-e-fatiha
for all the relatives that have passed away. For that you would be kindly
requested to pay hadiya towards it which will all be donated to the Masjid.
You pay as much as you like.
You can also donate any other money towards the Masjid.
You can e mail me for further details.

                                                        *   *   *   *   *

Sura-e-Fatiha

 

Please recite Sura-e-Fatiha for the following people.

 

Ghulam Kubra, Gulzar and Zakia Sherazi

 

And for all the Muslims that have passed away.

 

Story.

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim

 

  A hospital chaplain visited a delightful old lady in the hospital. As he approached

her bed he noticed that with the index finger of one hand she was touching, one

by one, the fingers of the other, with her eyes closed.
When the chaplain spoke to her she opened her eyes and said, "Ah, minister,

I was just saying my prayers--- the prayers my grandmother taught me many years ago."
The chaplain looked puzzled, so she went on to explain, "I hold my hand like this,

my thumb towards me. That reminds me to pray for those nearest to me.
Then, there is my pointing finger, so I pray for those who point the way to others---
teacher, leaders, parents.
The next finger is the biggest so I pray for those in high places.
After that comes the weakest finger---look it won't stand up by itself, so I pray for

the sick and the lonely and the afraid.
And this little one---well, last of all I pray for myself."

************************************************************************

Duas

                                                     

ALLAH , I ask You to Bless my friends, relatives and those that

I care for deeply, those who are reading this right now. Show them

a new revelation of your love and power.  

O'ALLAH , I ask You to strengthen their IMAAN  at this very moment.

Where there is pain, give them  
SALAAM  and REHMAT. Where

there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace.

Where there is need, give them abundantly. Bless their homes,

families, finances, their goings and their comings.   "AMEEN"

Benefits

Remember the five simple rules to be happy:

1.  Free your heart from hatred.
2.  Free your mind from worries.
3.  Live simply.
4.  Give more.
5.  Expect less.

 

                        *          *          *          *          *

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
 INNA LILLAAHI WA INNA ILAIHI RAAJIUUN
"To Allah We belong, and to Him is our return". (Al-Baqarah 2:156)
ALLAH (S.W.T) SAYS IN THE HOLY QURAN,
"KULLU NAFSIN DHAAIQATUL MAUT"
"EVERY SOUL WILL TASTE OF DEATH" (185) 

                                           *     *     *     *     *

Note

Please do let me know if whenever I forget to send you

the free weekly Islam info box. I will try to send you

all kinds of info. If you do find anything at all wrong

than please let me know straight away.

 

Remember us in your Duas and pray for all our Marhumins

Wishing Your Days Be Filled With Happiness, Peace And Good Health
•,¸,.•´ (¨`·.·´¨) *Always * •,¸,.•´ `·.¸
(¨`·.·´¨) *Keep* •,¸,.•´ (¨`·.·´¨)¸.·´ *Smiling !
* Sweet Akmal

iltemase Dua'a

 Akmal Kazmi

                       Akmal Services

Driving school + more  at       www.akmal3.co.uk

Photos for all occasions at      www.nadiaphotography.co.uk  

My Blog spot page                  http://akmalinfobox.blogspot.com/  

 

 

            *          *          *          *          *

If you do not wish to receive further such emails,

please send reply with the word unsubscribe.

You will receive no further emails from The Islam info box.

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from akmal kazmi

1 of 1 File(s)

Recent Activity:

Trying To Build Society based on Peace and Justice
The one who love Imam e zaman(a.t.f.s) must be prepared to struggle and
labour his self, his pen and his wealth in the way of Imam e
zaman(a.t.f.s)
I remember the words of Imam (a.s), that we are responsible for the
duty, and not for the result. A warm smile washes away the tension of
confusion, as I thank Allah for the presence of my friend, whom Allah
may protect, and guide
IMAM E ZAMANA (a.f.t.s) Bless you And All Your Family those help others
and learn islam.
Syed Mohamad Masoom Abidi
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive