Quran Interactive Recitations - Click below

Thursday, January 14, 2010

[shia_strength] Two weighty things

 






Two weighty things

Zaid b. Arqam narrates that the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a.) declared in Khumm which is located between Mecca and Medina – "I am a mortal and soon I will respond to the Messenger of my Lord (i.e. Angel of Death). Surely, I leave in your midst two weighty things. The first of them is the Book of Allah. In it is the light, then hold on to the Book of Allah." Then he urged the people towards the Book of Allah and made it appealing for them. Then he (s.a.w.a.) said – "(The second weighty thing is) my Ahle Bait. I warn you about Allah regarding my Ahle Bait. I warn you about Allah regarding my Ahle Bait. I warn you about Allah regarding my Ahle Bait."
Behaar al-Anwaar v 23 p 107-108 from Saheeh Muslim

 






--
www.seratonline.com
The Path of Ahle Bait (a.s.)

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive