Quran Interactive Recitations - Click below

Sunday, January 24, 2010

[MahdiUniteMuslims] ~ Pehli Mohabbat ~ + ~ A Love Forbidden ~

 

 

 
~For My Friend~
 

http://i46.tinypic.com/serino.jpg

 

 

 


 


~ A Love Forbidden ~

My heart's love did not choose well
but memories in my soul yet dwell,
for a love forbidden by all ...
it's fate already written to fall.

Days go by so slowly at times ...
always longing for what was never mine.
This love took my heart places never known before
leaving my soul burning and longing for more.

I think for this love I was born
but it's forbidden fruit bears thorns.
Others have hurt and left my heart torn
but it's for this secret love I'm so forlorn.

This love burns deep within
has given sorrow without sin
for this love's flame now claims friend
but my love's passion will go on, without end.

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 
You r viewer No

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive