Quran Interactive Recitations - Click below

Monday, March 15, 2010

[shia_strength] Fw: Please read and forward to help save someone

 



--- On Mon, 3/15/10, Riaz Mujtaba <riaz.mujtaba@soneribank.com> wrote:

From: Riaz Mujtaba <riaz.mujtaba@soneribank.com>
Subject: Please read and forward to help save someone
To: abbasnadir@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, March 15, 2010, 5:26 AM

 
RIAZ MUJTABA
SONERI BANK LIMITED
CENTRAL OFFICE
2nd FLOOR AL_RAHIM TOWER
I.I. CHUNDRIGAR ROAD KARACHI
Cell# 0313-2066681
021-2439562 (Ext-2360)
 
P Kindly consider the environment before printing this email 
 
 

 



Urgent Please read & forward [Scanned]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 12:17:48 +0100

Dear All,

Don't Need to send Money. You need to forward and
She will get the donation for each mail. So please forward to the maximum
People you can.
Pleeeeeeez, Read this... & forward it.....
Forward to as much as you can.

Dear Reader,
I am writing this on behalf of my loving husband.
Everything was fine, me, my husband and our three children. We had a happy family.. My husband was an Engineer in a big company. He comes home early and helps me with the house chores and plays with the children...
Our dreams were shattered in front of our eyes last week. It was a drunk lorry driver, who came on the wrong side and hit us and went. It killed my little baby girl and left my husband paralyzed.. My husband is still in the hospital. His brain is damaged and he needs an operation. I need 5 lakhs to save his life. I have collected about 3 lahks from my friends and family. I need another 2 lakhs.I don't want to lose him. He is such a wonderful husband & father.
He still doesn't know we lost our little girl. I am looking after my son
now... Without my husband I won't be able to take care of him. Please help
me save my husband the one person I dearly love. I have already lost my daughter and I don't want to lose my husband as well. Please help us. Thank
you very much for your love & support.
May God bless you.
Yours Truly,
Nirosha Silva.

 


(I know you don't like to forward mails. I am really sorry to bother you. If you have a heart and like to help a family, please forward this mail. Every time you forward this it will add 5 cents per email ID to AOL and they will deposit it into my bank account. This will help me save my husband.)

.


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Do More for Dogs Group. Connect with other dog owners who do more.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive