Quran Interactive Recitations - Click below

Monday, May 17, 2010

[shia_strength] Miracle's/Pearl's Advises of Pearls Advises Hazrat Fatima Tu Zhara a.s (Fwd it..)

 

 

Miracle's & Pearls Advises of Hazrat Bibi Fatima Tu Zhara a.s.

 

Assalamoalaka ya Hazrat Syeda Bibi Fatima Tu Zhara  a.s.

 

By: Abbas Shahid Baqir

 

Hazrat Bibi Fatima tu Zahra a.s  had to lead, addressing her father, the Holy Prophet, standing before his grave, said :- "Oh! Father dear! After thee, fell on me such miseries that had they fallen on bright days, the bright days would have turned into darkest nights.

 

  1. Behaar al-Anwaar / al-Majlesi = vol. 95, page 36. [270]((Salmaan narrates: Ten days after Rasoolollaah's death, I went out of my home and on the way I saw cAli ibn Abi Taalib, Rasoolollaah's Cousin. He said to me: O Salmaan! You abandoned us after Rasoolollaah! So I said: O my beloved Abu al-Hasan, your kind is not abandoned. But my grief over Rasoolollaah grew longer, and that is what kept me from visiting. He said: Go to Fatima's home. She likes to give you a gift she was sent from Heaven. So I said: Fatima was presented with something from Heaven after Rasoolollaah's death?! He said: Yes; yesterday.

  2. So I ran to Fatima's home, and found her sitting wearing an cAbaa'ah[269]. It was so small that if she covered her head with it, her legs would show; and if she covered her legs with it, her head would show [if she were standing]. When she saw me entering, she covered her head with something. Then said: O Salmaan! You abandoned me after my father's death! I said: My beloved, I have not abandoned you.

  3. She said: So sit and pay attention to what I tell you. Yesterday I was sitting here, and the door was locked [from the inside]. I was thinking about the termination of the revelation, and the departure of the angels from our home. Suddenly the door opened without someone unlocking it, and three ladies entered. No one has seen the likes of their beauty and elegance, and the blooming of their faces, and the purity of their scents. When I saw them, I stood up and asked: Are you from Makkah or Madinah?

  4. They said: O daughter of Mohammad! We are neither from Makkah nor Madinah; we are not from the earth; we are from Heaven. The Lord of Glory has sent us. We have been yearning to see you.

  5. So I asked the one I thought was the oldest of the three: What is your name? She said: My name is Maqdoodah. I asked: And why were you named Maqdoodah? She said: I was created for Meqdaad ibn al-Aswad al-Kendi, companion of Rasoolollaah.

  6. And I asked the second woman: What is your name? She said: Dharrah. I asked: And why were you named Dharrah? She said: I was created for Aboo Dharr al-Ghefaari, companion of Rasoolollaah.

  7. And I asked the third: What is your name? She said: Salmaa. I asked: And why were you named Salmaa? She said: I was created for Salmaan al-Faarsi, companion of your father Rasoolollaah.

  8. Then Faatimah said: The women gave me a gift from Heaven, and I have kept some of it for you. So she brought a tray of dates, whiter than snow, and with a scent better than musk, and gave me five, saying: Break your fast tonight with these, and bring me their stones tomorrow.

  9. So I took the dates and left, and on my way every one asked me: O Salmaan! Do you have musk with you? And I said: Yes.

  10. At night, I broke my fast with the dates, but did not find any stones in them. The next day I went to Rasoolollaah's daughter and said: I broke my fast with your gift, but did not find any [seed] stones in them. She said: O Salmaan! They would not have any [seed] stones. They are from a palm that Allah has planted in Heaven because of a dua' that my father Mohammad had taught me, which I recite every morning and night.

  11. I said, 'please teach me those words'. She then said, 'If you wish to avoid being inflicted with fever whilst you are in this world, then you should regularly recite these words.
    Salman then said that she taught me these preventative words. They are:

  12. "In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
    In the name of Allah, the Light. In the name of Allah, the Light of Light. In the name of Allah who is Light above Light. In the name of Allah, who directs and controls all affairs. In the name of Allah, who created light from Light. All praise is due to Allah who created light from Light. And sent down light on Tur, mentioned in the broad leaves of the guarded tablet, and on Him. All praise is due to Allah, who is spoken of with respect and who is famous for His Honour. And who deserves thanks both in happiness and sorrow.
    And may Allah bless our Leader Mohammad and all his holy descendants."
    Some of her other supplications are:

  13. "O Allah! Belittle me in my eyes and glorify and magnify Your status to me. And inspire me to be obedient to You. And inspire me with deeds that receive your satisfaction. And aid me in evading and shunning deeds and actions that bring your wrath."

  14. "O Allah! Make me content with what you have bestowed upon me. And till the end of time conceal my transgressions and protect me from further transgressions. Forgive me and take mercy upon me when I die. O Allah do not make me labour for that you have not preordained for me, and facilitate all things that you have predestined for me."

  15. "O Allah reward my parents and all those who have been beneficent to me with the best of your rewards.

  16. O Allah occupy me with that which you have created me for. And do not engross me with my own commitments. And do not torment me whilst I am asking forgiveness of you and do not deprive me when I ask of you."

  17. And although Abu Bakr and cOmar both admitted that she [Omm Ayman] and Abu Bakr's wife, Asmaa' bint cOmays, were promised Heaven by Rasoolollaah, they refused their testimony and shamelessly said:  ((Two women from Heaven testify to a lie[251].)). ((When Faatimah died, Omm Ayman swore not to stay in Madinah, as she could not bear to look at the places where Fatima had used to be; so she left for Makkah. On the way she became badly thirsty, so she extended her arms towards the sky and said: O Lord! I am Faatimah's housemaid, do you kill me by thirst? !Suddenly a bucket came down to her from the sky, and she drank from it. After that she did not need food or water for seven years. So she would go out [to the desert] in a very hot day, and she would not become thirsty[253].[253] Behaar al-Anwaar / al-Majlesi = vol. 43, page 28.[251] Mostadrakaat cAwaalim al-cOloom / al-Abtahi = vol. 11, page 1047.

  18. It has been narrated from Omm Ayman, who said: ((One day I went to the home of my Lady Fatima Zahra' to visit her. It was a hot summer day. When I reached her home, I found the door locked; so I looked inside through the cracks of the door and saw Fatima lying asleep next to the hand mill, and saw the hand mill grinding wheat, rotating without a hand turning it; and I also saw the cradle in which Hussein was asleep next to her, rocking without someone moving it; and I saw a hand praising Allah next to Fatima's hand. So I was surprised to see that, and went to my Master Rasoolollaah, greeted him and said: O Rasoolollaah! Indeed, I saw an amazing thing, the likes of which I had never seen before. So he asked me: O Omm Ayman! What have you seen? So I told him: I went to my Lady's home and found the door locked, and saw the hand mill grinding wheat, rotating without a hand turning it; and I saw Hussein's cradle rocking without a hand moving it; and I saw a hand praising Allah, the Most High, next to Fatima's hand, and it was not attached to a person; so I was surprised to see that O my Master! So he said: O Omm Ayman! Fatima is fasting, and she is tired and hungry, and the day is very hot. So Allah, the Most High, put her in drowsiness and she slept. So praise be to Him Who does not sleep. Then Allah sent an angel to grind the food for her family; and He sent another angel to rock Hussein's cradle, so that her sleep may not be disturbed; and He sent another angel to praise Him on behalf of Fatima near her hand, with its reward going to Fatima, as she had not been languorous in the invocation of Allah. So whenever she sleeps, Allah sends the reward of that angel's Praise of God to her. So I said: O Rasoolollaah! Tell me who is the grinder, and who is the one who rocks Hussein's cradle and talks tenderly to him, and who is the giver of Praise? So the prophet smiled and said: The grinder is Jabra'eel, and the one who rocks Hosayn's cradle is Meekaa'eel[14], and the angel who praises is Esraafeel[15].)). [14] Also Michael. [15] Mostadrakaat cAwaalim al-cOloom / al-Abtahi = vol. 11, page 196. Behaar al-Anwaar / al-Majlesi = vol. 37, page 97.

  19. It is narrated that a lady came and asked Fatima a question. Fatima answered her. The lady continued to ask until her questions reached ten. After that the lady felt embarrassed about asking more. She said, 'I won't overburden you with more questions, Oh daughter of the Prophet.' Fatima answered saying, 'Ask anything you wish for I heard my father say that the scholars from my people will on the day of Judgement be bestowed with honours depending on the amount of knowledge they possess and how much strain they exert in teaching the people.'

  20. Hazrat Bibi Fedhah r.a , Hazrat Bibi Fatima's a.s helper, spoke of Fatima's a.s sadness; she said:
    "It was on the eighth day after the Prophet's death that Fatima revealed the extent of her sadness and inability to bear life without her father. She (a.s) came to the Mosque and while crying said:
    'Oh! Father;
    Oh! My sincere friend;
    Oh! Abu Al-Qasim
    Oh! The helper of the widowed and the orphans;
    Who do we have for Kaaba and the Mosque?
    Who does your saddened and grieved daughter have?"
    Fedhah added:
    "Fatima (a.s) then proceeded towards the tomb of the Prophet; it was difficult for her to walk because her tears covered her eyes. When she saw the Mizaneh, she passed out; so the women rushed to rescue her; after putting water of her face, she regained consciousness; Fatima then said.
    'My strength has been eradicated;
    My endurance has betrayed me;
    My enemies have rejoiced at my misfortune;
    And my grief will kill me;
    Father! I remain bewildered and lonely;
    Confused and lonesome;
    My voice is subdued;
    My back is broken;
    My life is disturbed;
    I find no one, Father, after you to attend to my loneliness;
    Neither to stop my tears;
    Nor to support me in times of weakness;
    Surely precise revelations, the place of Gabriel's descendence and Michael's location have vanished after you,
    Father; Motives (of others) have changed;
    And gates have been shut in my face,
    Thus, I detest this world after you;...
    And my tears shall be shed for you as long as breath continues to exist in me.
    My longing for you shall not cease;
    My sadness for (being separated from) you shall not vanish;
    Fatima then cried out loudly: Father!!
    With you went the light of the world,'
    Its flowers wither away after blossoming in your presence; Father!!
    I will forever be sorrowful for you until we are reunited,'
    Father! Sleeping has left me since we have been separated,'
    Father!!
    Who is there for the widows and the orphans;
    Who will we have for the Ummah until
    The Day of Rising?!
    Father!!
    We became-after you-among the oppressed,'
    Father!!
    People shun us after you,'
    after we were glorified by your presence among men.
    Thus, what tear shall not spill on your departure?
    What sadness (after you) shall not continue to exist?
    Which eyelid shall be smeared with slumber?
    You are the spring of faith and the light of Prophets.
    So how can mountains not sway?
    And seas not dry out?
    How can the Earth not tremble?
    Father!!
    I have been afflicted with the greatest sorrow, and my disaster is not minor!
    Father!!
    I have been inflicted with the greatest misfortune and the biggest calamity.
    Angels cry for you, and stars cease to move because of you. Your minbar (after you) is gloomy, Your minbar is empty of your secret conversation (with your Lord). Your grave is joyful for holding you,'
    And Paradise is delighted with your presence, Supplication and prayers.
    Father!!
    How gloomy are your meeting places (without your presence)!!
    How pained Jam for you, until I soon join you!! How bereaved is Abu Al-Hussan, The entrusted one!!
    The Father of your two sons, Al-Hassan and Al-Hussain; your beloved one,'
    He who you brought up as a youth, and made your brother as a man. (Abu Al-Hassan)
    The most beloved of your companions to you. Abu Al-Hassan, who was the first to immigrate and help you.
    Sadness has overtaken us, 'Crying will kill us; And distress will always accompany us.'
    Lady Fatima (a.s) then returned to her house and lived in misery and sadness until she joined her beloved father not long after he passed away."

  21.  Jaber Ibn Abdullah Ansari said:
    "I said to Abu Ja'far (Al-Baqir (A)): `May I be your sacrifice son of Allah's Messenger; narrate to me a hadith in regard to the noble traits of your grandmother Fatima, so that if I report it to your Shiites (followers), they would rejoice at (hearing) it!'
    Abu Ja'far (A) said: `My father told me that my grandfather reported that Allah's Messenger said:
    "On the Day of Rising, Minbars of light shall be erected for the prophets and messengers, of which my Minbar shall be the highest among all Minbars on that day. Allah will then say: Deliver a speech,' so I will deliver a speech that none of the prophets or messengers have ever heard. Then for the successors (of prophets) shall be erected Minbars of light, and in the middle of these Minbars one shall be erected for my successor, Ali Ibn Abu Talib, which will be higher than all their Minbars. Allah will then say:
    "Ali, deliver a speech.' So he will deliver a speech like no successor has ever heard before. Then for the children of the prophets and messengers shall be erected Minbars of light; among them shall be a Minber of light for my two sons, grandsons and the two flowers of my life (Al-Hassan and Al-Hussain). Then it shall be said to them: "Deliver speeches." So they will deliver two speeches like none of the children of the prophets and messengers have ever heard before!
    "A caller-Gabriel-shall then call:
    `Where is Fatima Bint Muhammad?'
    She (A) will rise..." (until he said):
    'Allah, the blessed and exalted is His Name, shall say:
    `O people of the gathering; to whom does honor belong today?'
    So Muhammad, Ali, Hassan and Al-Hussain (A) will say:
    'To Allah, The one, The Almighty
    'Allah the Exalted will say:
    "O people of the gathering: lower your heads and cast your eyes down, for this is Fatima proceeding towards Paradise.' Gabriel shall then bring her a female camel from the female camels of Paradise; its sides shall be embellished, its muzzle with fresh pearls, and it shall have a saddle of coral. It shall kneel down in her presence; so she will ride it. Allah will then send 100, 000 angels to accompany her on her right side; and 100, 000 angels to accompany her on her left side; and 100, 000 angels to lift her onto their wings until they bring her to the gate of Paradise. When she is near the gate of Paradise, she will look to her side. Allah will then say:
    "Daughter of My beloved, why did you look to your side after I gave the command that you enter my Paradise?"
    She will say: "My Lord, I wished that my position would be realized on such a Day!"
    Allah will say:
    "Daughter of My beloved!
    Go back and look for everyone in whose heart was love for you or for any of your progeny; take their hand and lead them into paradise!"

  22. Abu Ja'far (A) said: "By Allah; Jabir, she will pick her Shiites (followers) and those who love her just like a bird picks good seeds from bad seeds. So that when her Shiites are near the gate of Paradise, Allah will inspire their hearts to look to their sides; when they do--- Allah, The Almighty, will say:
    My beloved ones, why did you look around when Fatima, the daughter of my beloved one, interceded for you?'
    They will answer: `Our Lord! We hoped that our position would be known on such a day!'
    Allah will then say: `My beloved ones, go back and look for everyone who loved you for your love for Fatima;
    Look for everyone who fed you for the love of Fatima;
    Look for everyone who clothed you for the love of Fatima;
    Look for everyone who gave you a drink for the love of Fatima;
    Look for everyone who prevented (Gheeba) backbiting from being done against you for the love of Fatima...
    Take their hands and lead them into Paradise... "'

  23. Ibn Abbas said: "I heard Amir Al-Mo'mineen, Ali (A) say:
    Once the Messenger of Allah entered the house of Fatima and found her in a sad mood. So he said: `What has made you sad daughter?'
    Fatima replied: `Father, I remembered the gathering (Day), and people standing naked on the Day of Resurrection!'
    He said: Daughter, surely it will be a great Day. But Gabriel informed me that Allah, Glorified and Exalted is He, said that the first one upon whom the ground shall be split opened is me, then your husband, Ali Ibn Abu Talib (A); then Allah shall send Gabriel accompanied by seventy thousand angels and he will erect on your grave seven domes of light, after which Israfil will bring you three garments of light and stand by your head and say to you:

  24. "O Fatima Bint Muhammad, rise towards your gathering place."
    "You (Fatima) shall then rise secure from fear and veiled (in privacy). Israfil will hand you the garments and you will wear them. Rafael will then bring you a female camel of light; its muzzle shall be made of fresh pearls and on it shall be a howdan of gold. You will ride it and Rafael shall lead it by its muzzle while seventy thousand angels holding the banners of glorification accompany you.
    When the caravan hurries with you, seventy thousand Huris shall receive you rejoicing at seeing you; while every one of them will be holding a censer of light from which the fragrance of incense is spread without fire. They shall be wearing crowns of jewels embellished with green chrysolites."

  25. Bihar v.10, on the authority of Amali (by Saduq) reports that Imam Baqir (A) said:
    "I heard Jabir Ibn Abdullah Ansari say: Allah's Messenger said: "On the Day of Rising, My daughter, Fatima, shall arrive riding a female camel from among the camels of Paradise-to her right shall be seventy thousand angels and to her left shall also be seventy thousand angels; Gabriel will be holding its muzzle and calling with the loudest of voices: `Cast down your eyes so that Fatima Bint Muhammad may pass!"
    "Then shall no prophet, messenger, truthful one, or martyr remain without casting their eyes down until Fatima passes... Then a call shall come from the side of Allah, the Exalted:
    My beloved one and the daughter of my beloved one; ask Us and you shall be given (whatever you wish), and intercede, your intercedence shall be accepted. By my Honor and Exaltation, the oppression of no oppressor shall pass My (judgment) today.

  26. She (Fatima) will then say:
    "O Allah, My Master;
    My progeny, My Shiites (followers), the Shiites of my progeny, those who love me and those who love my progeny."

  27. She will then hear a call from Allah's side, may His Name be exalted:
    "Where are Fatima's progeny, her Shiites, those who love her, and those who love her progeny?

  28. " They will then come forward, surrounded by angels of mercy, and Fatima will lead them into Paradise." It was natural for the Prophet (S) who knew and foretold the future events, to reveal to his family, especially his beloved daughter Fatima (A), the events which they would face in the future. He (S) undoubtedly informed Fatima (A) that she was going to suffer from the harsh treatment of some so called Muslims after his death and that she would be the first to follow him to the blessings of Paradise after his departure.

  29. Bihar v.10: Sheikh Mufeed is quoted as writing in his book Al-Amali that Abdullah Ibn Abbas said:
    "When Allah's Messenger was on his deathbed, he cried until tears overtook his beard.
    So was asked:
    `What makes you cry, Messenger of Allah?'
    The Prophet answered: `I am crying for my progeny, for the crimes that will be committed against them by the evildoers of my nation after my death.

  30. It is as if I (can see) my daughter, Fatima, being oppressed and crying: "O Father!" But no one will come to help her among my Ummah.'

  31. Fatima (A) began weeping when she heard this, so the Prophet said to her:
    'Do not cry my daughter'

  32. She said: 'I am not crying because of that which will be done to me after you; rather, I am crying because I will be separated from you, Messenger of Allah'
    He then said: `Rejoice, O daughter of Muhammad, at the close succession to me, for you will be the first one to follow me from among my Ahlul-Bayt.'

  33. Besides the sea of knowledge that Fatima possessed, there was her extraordinary worship of Allah. Fatima would pray until her legs swelled from standing. She always prayed for the believers before praying for herself. In describing her worship Imam Hassan said, "I saw my mother, Fatima, standing in her prayer niche. She kept praying, bending and prostrating until day break. I heard her pray for the male and female believers, mentioning them by name. She prayed so much for them, but didn't pray for herself. 'Mother', I asked her, 'why don't you pray for yourself as you are praying for others?' 'My little son', she said, 'begin with your neighbor then yourself.'

  34. Imam al-Baqir said, "By Allah Jabir, she will pick her Shiites (followers) and those who love her, just like a bird picks good seeds from bad seeds. So that when her Shiites are near the gate of Paradise, Allah will inspire their hearts to look to their sides; when they do, Allah the Almighty, will say: My beloved one, why did you look around when Fatima, the daughter of my beloved one, interceded for you. They will answer Our Lord! We hoped that our position would be known on such a day!

  35. "Allah will then say: My beloved ones go back and look for everyone who loved you for your love for Fatima. Look for everyone who fed you for the love of Fatima. Look for everyone that clothed you for the love of Fatima. Look for everyone who gave you a drink for the love of Fatima. Look for everyone who prevented backbiting from being done against you for the love of Fatima…. Take their hands and lead them into Paradise…"

  36. Abu Bakr said: "May Allah save me from His anger and Fatimah's anger" (the same words used by al-Bukhari) then he cried bitterly when she said {Hazart Fatima a.s}, "By Allah, I will curse you in every prayer that I do." He came crying out and said: "I do not need your pledge of allegiance and discharge me from my duties."
    - Sunni reference: Tarikhul Khulafa by Ibn Qutaybah, v1, p120

  37. Praise & Eulogy is for Allah for the blessing & bounties which He has bestowed . And thanks to Him upon what He revaluated (to His servants) And Praise is for Him upon the common boons & blessings which He bestowed upon His servants without their request And upon the comprehensive & complete blessings which He granted to all & sundry & gave it to us , consecutively . Those graces & favours which are uncountable.  And are irredeemable & uncompensatable due to their plentiful ness of number . And the imagination of their end is out of the reach of human mind .He invited the servant to thankfulness for the sake of the consecutive continuous enhancement of blessing . And opened the door of eulogy & Praise (of Allah) upon them so that He may make his favours & beneficences great & plentiful for them . (AYAN U SHIA ATABA AL JADEED, VOL 1, P-315).

  38. This is a short story about Bibi Fatima (as) when she was asked to attend a Jewish wedding.
    There lived in Medina a Jew. Arrangements for the wedding of Jew's daughter were ready and he wished that Janab-e-Syeda (SA) should honour by her presence, the wedding ceremony. So he approached our beloved Holy Prophet (SAWW) and requested that permission be granted to Janab-e-Syeda (SA) to attend the wedding of his daughter. Our beloved Holy Prophet (SAWW) directed the Jew to speak to Hazrat Ali (AS), who had the authority over the matter.
    So the Jew then approached Hazrat Ali (AS) with the same request. Hazrat Ali (AS) directed him to Janab-e-Syeda (SA) herself saying that it is up to her if she is willing to attend. So the Jew came to the house and announced his presence to Janab-e-Syeda (SA) and asked again for the request for her to attend the wedding of his daughter. Janab-e-Syeda (SA) informed him that if Janab-e-Ameer (AS) permits, she will attend. The Jew informed Janab-e-Syeda that he had already approached Allah's Rasool (SAWW) and Hazrat Ali (AS) and they had directed him to her.
    On hearing this Janab-e-Syeda was pondering over the matter when our Holy Prophet (SAWW) came to her house. Janab-e-Syeda enquired our Beloved Holy Prophet (SAWW),

  39. "Baba Jaan the Jew wishes me to attend the wedding of his daughter. What do you advise?"
    She was replied, "O my child, you are at liberty either to accept or refuse."

  40. Janab-e-Syeda said, "My presence their would be in the eyes of the womenfolk there an insult because their women would be attired in fine clothes and bedecked with jewelry whereas my clothes are old, and patched all over."
    Beloved Holy Prophet said, "You attend dressed with what you have according to the will of Allah."

  41. On the day Janab-e-Syeda got ready and while she was about to leave her room angels from Jannat descended with clothes and jewelry. She was properly attired with befitting clothes and jewelry and with her in a procession some angels on her right, some on her left , some in front of her and some behind.
    No sooner Janab-e-Syeda reached the Jew's house, the house of the Jew was dazzling with the noor of Janab-e-Syeda and the women-folk who had gathered near the bride were awestruck. All over near around was filled with fragrance. Most of the women present there including the bride fell in a state of unconsciousness. After sometime all recovered but the bride. Everything was tried to revive the bride back to consciousness but all failed. When the bride was closely examined it became evident that she had died. The wedding place had turned in to a funeral. Janab-e-Syeda for a moment was grieved to know this but then immediately assured one and all that she would regain consciousness soon and they should remain calm.

  42. Janab-e-Sayyeda established two Raka'at prayers and thereafter beseeched the Almighty Lord saying: "Oh My Lord, I am the daughter of thy messenger, you have named me Batu-al-Siddiqa for the sake of your messenger do fulfill my assurance given to these people. Oh My True Lord, I am the daughter of your messenger, my prestigious is in your hands. Everyone would unknowingly accuse me to be the cause of the bride's death and that the wedding place would turn in lamentations." Shortly her supplication was accepted while she still on her prayer mat.
    The bride became conscious and no sooner she opened her eyes she started reciting Salwat. The bride then got up acknowledging thus: "There is NO deity except Allah, and Muhammad is His messenger and you are the daughter of our Beloved Prophet. I request you to purify me and teach me the religion."
    With such sincerity of heart she embraced Islam. On witnessing this scene and the miracle of Janab-e-Syeda about 500 Jews men and women and children embraced Islam that day. Thereafter everyone there gave great due respects to Janab-e-Syeda and after the wedding ceremony, newly converted gave Janab-e-Syeda a maid as a present. Janab-e-Syeda returned home and informed her father of the incident who on hearing this fell in prostration to thank the Almighty Allah for the exaltation accorded to his Ahl-ul-Bayt (AS). Salawaat/ Darood Shrif : ALLAAHUMMA S'ALLE A'LAA MUHAMMADIW-WA AALE MUHAMMAD  --

  43. Allah's Messenger (P.B.U.H.) visited once his daughter Fatima, but when he found her wearing a necklace, he turned away from her. Fatima (A.S.) took off her necklace and her earrings and sent them to her Father with a message saying: "Give this for the cause of Allah" The Prophet said: "She has done it. May her Father be her redemption (3 times). The Family 0! Muhammad has no concern in anything in this world: They were born for the hereafter." Other sources have it that he added: "These are the Members of my Family (Ah! El-Beit) and I do not like them to enjoy the delights of this world"

  44.  Thus the problem was not a simple financial problem. It was absolutely political in nature. The quarrel Fatima (AS) was not for the pleasure of this world. History testifies that Imam Ali and Fatimah have had a very simple life during the life time of prophet as well as thereafter. It is well known that verses (76:8-9) of the holy Quran was revealed for them when for 3 consecutive days, they gave their meal to needy people at the time of IFTAR, when they were going to break their fast, and there was noting left for them and their children to eat for three consecutive days. So such pious people do not struggle or GET ANGRY because of such worldly things. THAT IS WHY, ANGER OF FATIMA IS ANGER OF PROPHET. They were, in fact, struggling for the sake of Allah and for spending their legitimate properties for His Right Path and its followers.

  45. At the time of Harun al-Rashid (one of the Abbasid Tyrants) the Islamic country was in its biggest extent. It was extended from Afghanistan and central Asia to the North Africa. So it was not important for government to give up a piece of land. Moreover, by returning it they could make propaganda for their interest. According to some reports, Harun told to Imam Musa al-Kadhim (the 7th Imam of the Ahlul-Bayt): "Let us know the location of the land of Fadak so that I could return it to you." The Imam (AS) replied: "I would accept it only in its entirety." Harun said: "Specify its boundaries then." The Imam (AS) said: "If I specify its borders, you will not return it." Harun said: "I swear in the name of your grandfather that I shall return it." At this time, the Imam (AS) said: "It extends from one side to Aden (Southern part of Arabian peninsula), and from one side to Samarqand (Afghanistan), and from one side to Armenia (south of Russia) and from one side to Egypt in Africa." The face of Harun turned red and said: "This does not leave anything for us." The Imam (AS) replied: "I told you that you will not return it if I specify its limits!" (al-Bihar, v48, p144, Hadith #20).

  46. Once an old poor man came to the house of Bibi Fatima (A) and asked her for help.
    Bibi Fatima (A) had nothing to give to the old man except the necklace that her cousin had given to her. She took it off and gave it to the old man, telling him to sell the necklace and use the money.
    A man called Ammar who was a friend of the Holy Prophet (S) bought the necklace from the old man and gave him:- some food, some clothes, a horse and some money.
    Ammar then sent his servant to the house of the Holy Prophet (S) and told him to tell the Holy Prophet (S) that he had sent the necklace and the servant as a gift.
    When the Holy Prophet (S) heard this, he sent the servant and the necklace to Bibi Fatima (A) as a gift. Bibi Fatima (A) thanked the servant for bringing the necklace and gave him his freedom.
    What a special necklace! It provided food, clothes, a horse, money, freed a man, and finally came back to its owner!
    Moral: You should give whatever you have to people who need it and Allah will give you more in return.
    الرَّاكِعِينَ

  47. I testify that there is no Diety (lord) except the sole & matchless Allah . And the testification of the singleness of Allah is a word that Allah has declared sincerity (as) it's reality, & made the hearts the centre of it's contact & union. And has made the specifications & research of the oneness of Allah 's station obvious & evident in the light of meditation . The Allah Who cn not be seen by the eyes & tongues are unable & baffled to describe His virtues & attributes. And the intelligence & apprehension of man is helpless & destitute from the imagination of his how ness. (AYAN U SHIA ATABA AL JADEED, VOL 1, P-315).

  48. Allah made all the beings without previous matter & sample & shape & pattern . and made them wear the dress of life by His main & might's & created them according to His Devine will & intention , short of it that He might have needed their creation , or have wished any benefit for Himself from their shaping & sketching , except this that he wanted to give a proof of His wisdom & make the people (creations) aware about His obedience & submission , & invited them to his servitude & worship & make His invitation grand & ostentation.  (AYAN U SHIA ATABA AL JADEED, VOL 1, P-315-316).

  49. Allah fixed the reward for His obedience & torment for His insubordination & disobedience , so that He may restrain His servants from His wrath & fury & lead them to His paradise . (AYAN U SHIA ATABA AL JADEED, VOL 1, P-316).

  50. On the Day of Judgment Allah will show to All the people the great honour in which Fatima is held. He will allow her to intercede for her followers and those who love her. She because of that honour can ask forgiveness for them, thus allowing her to proceed with them into paradise. It is narrated by Jabir al-Ansari that on that day after the Prophet and the Imams deliver their speeches, Jibrael will call out, 'Where is Fatima the daughter of Mohammad.' Fatima then rises. Allah then says, 'Oh People of the gathering, to whom does honour belong today?' "So Mohammad, Ali, Hassan and Al-Hussain will say: 'To Allah, The One, and The Almighty." Allah the Exalted will say: "O People of the gathering: lower your heads and cast your eyes down, for this is Fatima proceeding towards paradise. Jibrael shall then bring her a female camel from the female camels of Paradise; its sides shall be embellished, its muzzle with fresh pearls, and it shall have a saddle of coral. It shall kneel down in her presence; so she will ride it. Allah will then send one hundred thousand angels to accompany her on her right side; and one hundred thousand angels to accompany her on he left side; and one hundred thousand angels to lift her onto their wings until they bring her to the gate of Paradise. When she is near the gate of Paradise, she will look to her side." Allah will then say: "Daughter of my beloved, why did you look to your side after I gave the command that you enter My Paradise?' She will say: "My lord, I wished that my position would be realized on such a day!" Allah will say, "Daughter of my beloved! Go back and look for everyone in whose heart was love for you or for any of your progeny; take their hand and lead them into paradise!"


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive