Quran Interactive Recitations - Click below

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

[shia_strength] Hadis On Noor

 

al-Sadiq [a], 'I sought for light of the heart and found it in contemplation and crying. I sought for crossing the Bridge [on the Day of Resurrection] and found it in giving charity. I sought for light of the face and found it in the night prayer.'[Mustadrak al-Wasail, v. 12, p. 173, no. 13810]Imam Sadiq(as)Maine dhuda dil ke noor ko aur paya use gaur o fikr aur girya me maine dhuda pule sirat paar karne ka tarika aur paya ose sadka khairat me maine dhuda chehre ke noor ko aur paya ose namaze shab me .[Mustadrak al-Wasail, v. 12, p. 173, no. 13810]I

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:

Trying To Build Society based on Peace and Justice
The one who love Imam e zaman(a.t.f.s) must be prepared to struggle and
labour his self, his pen and his wealth in the way of Imam e
zaman(a.t.f.s)
I remember the words of Imam (a.s), that we are responsible for the
duty, and not for the result. A warm smile washes away the tension of
confusion, as I thank Allah for the presence of my friend, whom Allah
may protect, and guide
IMAM E ZAMANA (a.f.t.s) Bless you And All Your Family those help others
and learn islam.
Syed Mohamad Masoom Abidi
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive