Quran Interactive Recitations - Click below

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

[shia_strength] Reciting Supplications During the Period of Ghaibat ( Mikyalul Makarim)

 



-
Reciting Supplications During the Period of Ghaibat

It is a dua mentioned by Sayyid Ibne Tawoos in
Muhajjud Dawaat and it is to be recited during the
occultation of Imam Mahdi (a.s.). The narrator asked Imam
(a.s.) what the Shias are supposed to do in the Ghaibat of
Imam (a.s.)?
Imam (a.s.) replied, "In addition to reciting duas you
must await for the reappearance." "What should we pray?"
asked the narrator. Imam (a.s.) replied:
Translation: O Allah! You have bestowed Your
recognition (Marefat) to me and bestowed the recognition
of your Messenger, and the angels and made me recognize
your Prophet and made me recognize the guardians of Your
affair. O Allah! I will not take anything except what you
bestow. And except for you I have no protector. O Allah!
Do not distance me from the grades of Your friends and do
not neglect me from the grades of Your friends and do not
neglect my heart after having guided it. O Allah. Guide me
towards the wilayat of one who obedience is made
incumbent on me."
(Muhajjid Dawaat Pg. 332)



__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive