Quran Interactive Recitations - Click below

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

[shia_strength] Miracle 18: (Hazrat Imam Reza's(A.S.) Assistance to the Pilgrims from Bahrain)

 

Miracle 18: (Hazrat Imam Reza's(A.S.) Assistance to the Pilgrims from Bahrain)

 

By: Abbas Shahid Baqir 


The following miraculous event is recorded in the books Dar-ul Islam of Muhaddith-e Nouri and Tohfat-ul Razaviyyah,
"One of the Khuddam narrates:
"The Khuddams are on duty day and night and are supposed to be always present at the various Riwaqs (prayer halls of the holy shrine) to guide the pilgrims if necessary and help the ones in need.
"One night it was my turn to be at one of the Riwaqs called 'Dar-ul-Huffaz'. As I was tired I fell asleep. I dreamt that I was standing behind one of the doors of the shrine. It was suddenly opened and Imam Reza(A.S.) appeared at the gate. He greeted me and then told me "Get up and tell someone to get the torches, light them and put them at the top of the minarets as some Arab pilgrims from Bahrain who are going to visit me are lost in the desert amid a snow storm!
"Hurry up! they are near Turoq and they are heading in the wrong direction. I can't stand seeing my pilgrims in trouble! Go and call Reza Taqi Shah, the superintendent of the shrine and tell him to light the torches, get them and fix them atop the minarets."
"I woke up and narrated my dream to the Khuddams that were at hand. It was snowing heavily as we went out and lit the torches and then fixed them at the top of the minarets of the holy shrine. Then we all went to the superintendent's house and told him about the Arab pilgrims and the torches!
The superintendent instantly ordered to fetch some more torches and then set out towards Turoq along with me and some other Khuddams. Once we got there we saw a caravan whose people had gotten lost due to the darkness of the night and the heavy snow.We greeted them and they told us that they were on their way to Mashhad but due to the snow storm they had got lost. "We were frightened and could not proceed as our horses too were frightened and would not move. Then we all gathered, cried and pleaded to Almighty Allah to assist us. Among us there is a pious 'alim' who fell asleep as he was too tired to remain awake. He had a dream of Imam Reza(A.S.) and the Imam told him "Get up! I have ordered my servants to light the torches at the minarets and have also sent the superintendent and some men to receive you!"


__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive