Quran Interactive Recitations - Click below

Friday, April 26, 2013

[shia_strength] Fwd: "Hadith Garden" - Inspirations

 


"Hadith Garden" - Inspirations


Prophet Muhammad (pbuh): If any one of you greets me, I respond to the greeting

Posted: 26 Apr 2013 04:11 AM PDT

Narrated Abu Hurayrah (RadhiAllahu 'anhu):

The Prophet ﷺ said:

If any one of you greets me, Allah returns my soul to me and I respond to the greeting.

[Abu Dawud - Book 10, Hadith 2036]

Please Share this Hadith with your relatives & friends and may Allah SWT reward you.

Invoke blessings on Prophet Muhammed (pbuh), Allah will bless you ten times

Posted: 26 Apr 2013 03:45 AM PDT

Narrated Abu Hurayrah (RadhiAllahu 'anhu):

The Prophet ﷺ said:

If anyone invokes blessings on me once, Allah will bless him ten times.

[Abu Dawud - Book 8, Hadith 1525]

Please Share this Hadith with your relatives & friends and may Allah SWT reward you.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:

Trying To Build Society based on Peace and Justice
The one who love Imam e zaman(a.t.f.s) must be prepared to struggle and
labour his self, his pen and his wealth in the way of Imam e
zaman(a.t.f.s)
I remember the words of Imam (a.s), that we are responsible for the
duty, and not for the result. A warm smile washes away the tension of
confusion, as I thank Allah for the presence of my friend, whom Allah
may protect, and guide
IMAM E ZAMANA (a.f.t.s) Bless you And All Your Family those help others
and learn islam.
Syed Mohamad Masoom Abidi
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive